Funny Chuck Norris Jokes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Funny Chuck Norris Jokes

Post  Mike-Reed on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:10 am

hey i tought i'd shot you some chuck norris jokes i found Very Happy

"there was never a Giraffe, it was just a spotted horse chuck norris uppercutted"

"Chuck Norris once shot down a German fighter plane by aiming his finger and yelling , BANG!"

"Before he goes to sleep at night the boogey man checks under his bed and closet for chuck Norris"

"there are no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, Chuck Norris lives in Oklahoma"

"Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding"

"When sparing with Wolverine Chuck Norris accidently lost his left testicle, you might be familiar with JUPITER!"

"Chuck Norris doesn't read he stares down the books until he gets the information"

"Chuck Norris came up with an idea to sell his urine as an energy drink, we all know Red Bull"

"Chuck Norris in latin means: "Death By Roundhouse Kick"

"Chuck Norris once made a guy smoke all the Phillip Morris Ciggarrets that were produced in a year, we now know that man as Darth Vader"

"Chuck Norris Did that to Michael Jacksons face!"

"Only one person has survived Chuck Norris's roundhouse kick, his name is Steven Hawkings"

"Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer"

"Chuck Norris can belive its noy butter"

"Jesus can walk on water, Chuck Norris can swim in land"

"Little kids can pee their names in snow, Chuck Norris can pee his name on Concrete"

"A Cbora once bit Chuck Norris's Leg, after 5 days of excruciating pain... the cobra died"

and to finish it off this video i found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIgey9NLdhk&feature=related
wow he let them live O.o

anyone else got some
Mike-Reed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top